Friday, May 26, 2006

I haven't been around much. Too busy and stressed out.

Hell, it took me a week to post this.

A is for Age - 34

B is for Booze - I prefer gin (yummy!) but will take any and all. Please and thank you.

C is for Career - Supervisory Paralegal for a large government contractor. Not for long though. The stress isn’t worth it.

D is for Dad’s name - Dad

E is for Essential Item to bring to a Party - My drinking shoes

F is for Favorite Songs at the Moment - Wiser Time off the Black Crowes Amorica cd. It reminds me of a warm summer afternoon, playing with the pups in the yard.

G is for Goof off thing to do - play solitaire game ‘Josephine’ on my computer at home. I get upset with my winning percentage goes down so DH calls it ‘working on my stats.’

H is for Hometown - Syracuse, New York

I is for Instrument you play - Used to play flute and piano

J is for Jam or Jelly you like - Rasberry

K is for Kids - No thank you.

L is for Living arrangement - DH, Thea, Ryan, Bear and myself.

M is for Mom’s name - Mom

N is for Names of best friends - Fox and Maritza, in the traditional sense. In the truest sense, DH is my very best friend.

O is for overnight hospital stays - 0

P is for Phobias - spiders, claustro, swimming in very deep water.

Q is for Quote you like - "A man's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another drink" -W.C. Fields.

R is for Relationship that lasted longest - to DH, 4 years.

S is for Siblings - two younger brothers, Chris and Jeff

T is for Texas, Ever been? - Twice. Austin and San Antonio. Fun!

U is for Unique trait - I give a great blo....uh...nevermind.

V if for Vegetable you love - Corn, brussel sprouts, squash

W is for Worst traits - Pessimistic, cynical, impatient

X - is for XRays you’ve had - Teeth, both ankles, both hands several times, right arm twice, right knee.

Y is for Yummy food you make - a great chicken divan, bruschetta, pasta fagioli, potato chowder.

Z is for Zodiac sign - Libra. It’s all about being fair damnit!

15 Comments:

At 9:30 AM, Blogger Bravie said...

Mmmmmm, I love potato chowder. My Mom used to make that for my birthday every year. *grin*

*smooch* to my lovely IG who is stressing.

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger Jen said...

You drink out of your shoes? Gross! ;-)

*smooch* JL. I hope you get a break soon.

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger Schnookie said...

Your friends last name wouldn't happen to be Mulder, would it? *giggle*

*cue X-Files music*

I do believe I'd love eating dinner at your house. You make some yummy stuff.

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger Bravie said...

Are you trying to hit on my IG again, Nookie? *glares*

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger Schnookie said...

Heh. Well, unlike you, I think the only thing I'd be wanting to eat is dinner. *wicked grin*

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger Schnookie said...

That's not to say I don't think t-kit is uber yummilicious!

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger thndrkttn said...

Actually Nookie, Fox was her maiden last name. We have known each other for 15 years and have always called each other by our last names. In turn, when we each got married, we both dropped our middle names and took our maidens as new middles.

Can you imagine Coco, Weltek and I cooking dinner for all of blogland? My gawd. Now I'm starving. Although to be honest, my cooking doesn't hold a candle to DH's.

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger thndrkttn said...

You guys are too funny!

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger Schnookie said...

Your husband cooks? *grumble grumble*

OH yeah, I can only imagine the feast we'd be having if the 3 of you cooked for us. *drool.slobber*

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger Zombs said...

Brussel sprouts? Really?

*gag*

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger Lasann said...

I love pasta fagioli. Can you share the receipe?

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Um, I think we need a new Bear post & more about this sailboat selling.

 
At 6:38 AM, Blogger mm said...

*what Weltek said*

*smooch* Tkit!

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger lights said...

*pours a shot of Bombay Sapphire and rubs T-Kitty's shoulders*

How's that?

You have drinking shoes? I have drinking slippers! *giggle*

I'm terribly impatient too but I'm working on it.

*smoooches* I'm so sad that you won't be in Niagara. *pout*

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger yvonne said...

We need a Bear/Ryan/Thea/TKit update.

How is everything? *hugs*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home