Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Some flower pictures with my new digital.

First, let me preface by saying this would have included Poopie's birthday pictures but after uploading these, blogger is not letting me upload anymore, even in a new post. So when it finally allows me the priveledge of posting pictures again, I will post Poopie's pictures.

FTR, I did not grow these. These all belong to my mother. She has gardens like Augie does. I don't really have the patience or the wherewithall to grow stuff. Check out the cool color function where you can isolate one color and the rest is black and white. Enjoy!









6 Comments:

At 8:46 AM, Blogger Breezy said...

Beautiful! That's awesome how you can pop out a color and the rest is black and white. Very cool!

I have tons of those wild pansies in my flowers. I really need to take some pics of flowers.

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger Bravie said...

Very nice, Tkit. I'm also looking forward to pictures of the birthday girl. *smooch*

 
At 9:22 AM, Blogger Schnookie said...

How lovely! She has a gorgeous garden.

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger ~Nutz said...

These are simply beautiful.

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger Puffy said...

I'm awestruck. Simply gorgeous. Maroonclown has a thread on OT with a link to a Jacquie Lawson card using the flower from each state. It's really pretty.

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger yvonne said...

Oooooooooo! Gorgeous, beautiful, awesome, lovely!

Great pics, T-kit!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home