Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Got the Knoxville interview as well...

...just not sure when it's going to take place. From what I have been told by the recruiter, the supervisor there is a bit concerned as to why I want a position lower than mine and was worried that ultimately, I wanted her job. Now obviously you all know the reason...TEE. I called her and explained the situation and she understood completely. She has way less experience both in our field and as a supervior than I do and I can imagine that would be worrisome. I assured her that would not be the case.

I am so worried that DH is not going to be able to find something. His field is about as narrow as mine so...I can only support the both of us for a certain amount of time.

Does anyone have a magic 8 ball that would tell me if this move is the right thing to do?

1 Comments:

At 8:20 AM, Blogger Bravie said...

I threw out my 8 ball because it kept coming up with "ask again later"
*hugs* I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home