Monday, January 29, 2007

I love MADtv. Video clip included!

OMG. I love MADtv. Every Saturday morning (that isn't my turn to take the pups out), I lay in bed and watch MADtv sketches. I love the older sketches that feature Mo Collins and Stephnie Weir. Stephnie Weir has a regular character named Dot. Dot is a seven year old girl and has a twin sister named Karen. Karen is a genius whom her parents adore. Dot, ummmm, not so much. This is my very favorite sketch. I was crying from laughing so hard, especially when Dot describes how poorly her father did in the flight simulator. Also, Dot's reaction when her father tells her that he hates her, is pure freakin' genius.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6BHJGx-UCw

7 Comments:

At 8:43 AM, Blogger HistoryDetective said...

Bwahahaha! I love Dot. I love Stewart even more. I love Lorraine the most. In general, I find Madtv a lot more entertaining than Saturday Night Live.

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger thndrkttn said...

Stuart used to be my favorite but was definitely usurped by Dot. There is another Dot sketch where she loses one of her gloves. That's one is pretty funny as well.

Saturday night, we taped both SNL and MADtv and then watched them yesterday. We watched all of MADtv. About halfway through SNL, we got bored and erased it.

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger Bravie said...

I've never watched MADtv. I have no speakers at work so I'll have to wait until I get home to watch the clip.

 
At 5:31 PM, Blogger ~Nutz said...

My favorite is definitely Lorraine! Stewart cracks me up too. :)

 
At 9:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very funny. I could probably get hooked on this.

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger Swami said...

Oh great. Another show I might get hooked on! I got sick of SNL a few years ago. Sometimes they're still good, but mostly they just don't have that inspired "kick" anymore. (Maybe I'm just jaded.)

 
At 10:04 AM, Blogger HistoryDetective said...

hiya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home