Thursday, March 01, 2007

Ansehs! Git yer ansehs heah!

1. When did I get married?

Answer: June 5, 2004


2. How many siblings do I have?

Answer: two younger brothers, Chris and Jeff.


3. Which state have I not lived in?

Answer: Connecticut.

4. Which State University of New York (SUNY) college did I go to?

Answer: Potsdam. No one got this right. I *knew* I’d fool a bunch of you with the SUNY Albany. *grin*

5. Which Department do I work for?

Answer: Justice. All but two got that right. :)

6. Bear came from:

Answer: Las Vegas Baby! That one was easy.

7. By what loving expression do I refer to my husband as?

Answer: Dolly. No one got that right either.

8. By what loving expression do I refer to my ex-boyfriend as?

Answer: Douche bag!!!!! Fvcking Douche Bag if I am feeling particularly feisty.

9. How many years younger is my husband than I?

Answer: A cradle robbing FOUR years!! He refers to himself as my “trophy husband”.

10. Where did the nickname Poopie come from?

Answer: It’s a play on the word puppy making the vowel ‘u’ sound long. It all started with DH and I asking each other who was going to come home at lunch and let the puppy out. Then it turned to letting the Poopie out. When I came home from work, I would always greet her with an enthusiastic “Hi Poopie!!” I was shocked when she started answering to it. We have since dropped the P so it became Oopie and as of late, just Oop. What’s bad though is she’ll answer to Oop way faster than Althea which I need to start calling her more. *sigh* Oop is just such a fun name!!

This was great fun everyone. Thank you for taking the time to answer my quiz!

2 Comments:

At 2:26 PM, Blogger Bravie said...

I'm still mad at myself about the college one. Because I actually knew that one. Because we have discussed it before. For some reason though I changed it and went with my second choice. Hrmph.

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger ~Nutz said...

Your's was the hardest test yet!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home