Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Good news, pup pics and snow video.

Guess who is flying home from Iraq as we speak? Whew!!

Last Wednesday, we received three feet of snow. It was a very trying day. It is virtually impossible to keep your driveway passable when the snow is coming down that fast. We had to be plowed out twice and snowblowed three more times. Of course, three feet is nothing compared to Oswego, New York where over the course of a week, they received THIRTEEN FEET. I get claustrophobic just thinking about it. While I may not think the snow is all that great, I know two yellow pups who think it’s the best thing since dog treats.
Some photos.

Oop!


Oop again. :)


And it's Big B in his first real snow! Woot!



And a video of them playing the snow!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYO0A52ICoM

10 Comments:

At 12:05 PM, Blogger Bravie said...

Awwwwwww. When we had our boxer, she just loved going to Lake Tahoe because she too thought snow was the second coming. Funny how they are.

Yay for coming home already. Very lucky that he had a relatively short tour. *hugs*

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger kim (weltek) said...

LOL! I was worried that was a real squirrel at first!

Glad your brother is on his way home!!!

 
At 3:30 AM, Blogger mm said...

Ack! Youtube has "scheduled downtime" right now. *pout* I'll have to look tomorrow.

The pups are gorgeous, Tkitt.

Yay(!) for his coming home! :)

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger Glowie said...

They are gorgeous. Can't watch the video at work though. :( I'll check this weekend. Remind me!

Brother is coming home!

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger yvonne said...

So happy to hear he is coming home. Excellent news!

The pups are the cutest.

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger HistoryDetective said...

Good news! Glad to hear he is on his way home.

I do have a complaint. The video was too short.

 
At 9:21 PM, Blogger ~Nutz said...

OMG! I love the puppies in the snow!

Yay for your brother coming home!

 
At 10:04 AM, Blogger Glowie said...

gahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Nobody reminded me. :(

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger Swami said...

Hooray for a safe and happy homecoming! Maybe he can come help you shovel your snow.

My Newfie loved deep snow. It's so funny when they stick their heads under and submarine across the yard.

 
At 7:59 PM, Blogger Puffy said...

I'm happy that he's coming back from Iraq. The youtube video was great. I enjoyed looking at some other "dogs in the snow" videos, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home