Wednesday, June 28, 2006

The Birthday Girl.

Finally! They are a bit out of order so bear with me. Poopie and I went up to Sackets Harbor for the weekend. Saturday, Thea's birthday, was spent swimming, playing fetch and general merriment. Since my brother and his girlfriend were up there as well, she received tons of attention. She had pieces of chopped up steak in her kibble and and orange muffin for a birthday cake. We sang happy birthday to her and made her wear a hat. She would only keep the hat on for seconds at a time so we had to move fast. Basically, the whole weekend was spent loving on her :) I apoligize for the birthday pictures. My mother who is normally a fantastic photographer, seemed to forget how to even work a camera. *rolls eyes*

Oh and there are more flower pictures at the end. Wow! Two posts from me in one day! Oh and I forgot to say, if you click on the pictures, they get larger.









12 Comments:

At 10:39 AM, Blogger Schnookie said...

How adorable! I was thrilled to get a pic of Nick with his graduation cap on.

Happy belated b'day Poopie!

Those flowers are spectacular. Love that red one.

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger Bravie said...

YAY!!! Happy Birthday, Poopie.

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Awwwww! Very sweet! Happy Belated Birthday, Thea!

What is that middle red flower?

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger thndrkttn said...

Kim, you'd have to ask Augie. I have not an idea what any of them are other than the one in my previous post where I isolated the pink color. That was a geranium. Other than that? No idea.

thndrkttn <--- dumb when it comes to flowers.

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger Lasann said...

Sits with Kim wondering about the middle flower! The astilbes are in bloom there (last pic).

Giggle at dog and cupcake!

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger Glowie said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Thea! So cute.

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger ~Nutz said...

Oh heck! How friggin' cute is she in her birthday hat???

Happy Bark-day, Thea!

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger HistoryDetective said...

What a cutie!

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger Puffy said...

Happy Birthday Thea! Good girl for letting Mommy put the birthday hat on you.

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger yvonne said...

Happy b-day to Poopie! Great pics.

The middle flower looks like it is a dahlia. They come in all colors and sizes. I love dahlias.

 
At 3:44 AM, Blogger mm said...

Awww! She's getting so big!

*puppy smooches*

 
At 9:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, I'm late too. Happy Birthday Poopie!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home