Friday, April 20, 2007

Stress.

That's what my problem is. Stress. Which in turn causes me to have panic attacks which feel just like I am having a heart attack. Which when I feel as though I am having a heart attack, I stress even more that I am going to die away from my husband and that sends my heart rate up 10 clicks instantly.

My EKG came back fine. My bloodwork came back fine. I even had to have a CAT scan of my heart and lungs. Came back fine. It's stress and IT'S THIS FVCKING JOB.

Boy, when they say stress can kill, they aren't kidding. So I need to start some sort of stress management counselling. I also have to be careful as my Dr. thinks if I don't watch things, I may end up with an ulcer. Great.

5 Comments:

At 1:47 PM, Blogger mm said...

{{hugs}}

I'm glad the tests came back ok.

 
At 2:31 AM, Blogger Puffy said...

You're on the right track to do something about the stress. That's 1/2 the battle. Now go cuddle with those doggies of yours.

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Glad everything is relatively ok. I hope you find the stress management useful. Perhaps you could quit your job and work at a doggy daycare.

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger Swami said...

I'm glad the tests came out well! My three suggestions for stress management:

1 - Yoga
2 - Meditation
3 - Murder

Not necessarily in that order.

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger Bravie said...

*hugs* I know how feel exactly. I'm hoping that my vacation feeling will last at least a couple of days before I start the high stress again.
Please take care of yourself. *smooch*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home