Friday, July 07, 2006

An update.

First you must be subjected to pics of the pups. I accidentally had the camera set to isolate green. It actually turned out to be cool because it picked up the color of the tennis ball.













Bear is on the left, Oopie Poopie on the right.













Oopie with the ball.














Oopie with her Daddy. Is that a cute picture or what?



















A few quick things.

1. Work SUCKS. We are totally swamped and people are pissing me off. More about that down below.

2. TEE is gearing up for her attack. I see her conspiring all over the office, coming out of closed door gossip sessions. I figured she would wait at lease six months before she launched her offensive. I underestimated what a fecking cvnt she is. I hope she gets hit by a mack truck while she’s on vacation.

3. There is an attorney in my other office who carried a torch for me for years. We were actually good friends for a number of years. When he found out I was engaged, he stopped speaking to me. Completely. Nice ‘friend’ huh? Now that I have hired someone new for the office where he is located, he is making it his personal project to make her life miserable. I can’t help feel that he is taking his problem with me out on her.

4. DH got a huge promotion at work. While he’s not excited about the amount of work that he will be taking on, the raise is pretty killer.

5. Even though DH got a huge promotion, we have a set timeline for how long we will be in Albany. We figure roughly two years of socking money away and then we are moving north, close to Lake Ontario. After being in his new position for two years, he can pretty much write his ticket anywhere with financial firms. CAN’T WAIT to get out of this office and out of that house with the total white trash next door. We will never live that close to someone again. Lesson learned.

6. My friend’s wedding in Puerto Rico is in two weeks from tomorrow. I am terrified that I am going to look like a blimp in my dress. I hate to say it, but next to TEE coming to this office, I have dreaded nothing more than this wedding.

7. The pups are great. My love for them grows everyday.

8 Comments:

At 12:51 PM, Blogger ~Nutz said...

Love those pictures!

{{{hugs}}} for all the other crappy BS going on. :(

At least you have a timeframe to work with and hopefully, 2 years will fly by like that! *makes a snap with her fingers*

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger momma said...

Love the pics of the pups. The last of Poopie is probably my favorite.

You'll look gorgeous in the dress. Why? Because you are hot!

*hugs* for the crap with TEE

Time to celebrate DH's promotion!!! *breaks out cheap bottle of champagne* Hey, I'm buying....unless DH's killer raise wants to *grin*

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger Bravie said...

Hi honey. *big smooooooches*

Love the coloring in those pics. And yes, I love the one with DH. Precious.

As I told you in email, congrats to DH on the promotion. Hopefully the next couple of years will fly by and you can move to a more desirable location. Even if that isn't California. *sticks out tongue*

I'm always here for you WHEN you need to vent and rant.
*smooch*

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger Swami said...

I love the pictures of the swimming labs! Makes me all nostalgic for when I used to help our neighbor train his dogs for field trials.

Sorry about the crap in your office. But the, all offices have crap sometime--right? That attorney must really have some unresolved feelings if he is taking it out on your new staff!

Lake Ontario is gorgeous.

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger Schnookie said...

Terrific pics t-kitty!

Congrats to DH on his promotion *YAY*

Hang in there. Two years will fly by and then you'll be able to work out your dreams. Good luck!!!

You're going to look beautiful at your friend's wedding. Stop stressing over it!!!

 
At 5:27 AM, Blogger mm said...

Wow, great accident with the pics. I think they look awesome!

{{hugs}} for all the bad stuff, and

Congrats! for the good stuff. :)

*smooch*

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Awwww, cutie pups!

I think it's great that you can put a timeline for moving on from this job & your carpy neighbors. *hugs* Congrats to Mr. Tkit!

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger yvonne said...

Great pics! I love them.

Sorry you have to deal with office assholes. People like that eventually get what is coming to them, but unfortunately we are usually never around to see it happen.

*hugs*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home