Friday, May 04, 2007

Hypocri-fucking-cy.

If there is anything in this world I cannot stand, it's hypocrisy. It must be the Libra in me.

I absolutely abhor those that play the victim...of their own fvcking pathetic self-serving game. My MIL is QUEEN of this, followed by a certain OT'er. They looove to play "I'm being oh-sooo coy (I've had eight!!!!), sly, 'psuedo' under radar, thinking that maybe we'll get the inside joke or maybe we won't, when they are really putting it out there for all to see, point blank, hoping to garner the favor of married men/single/married women in an on-line chat room.

God FORBID these folks are judged, both the men and woman for their inappropraite bullshit. And if they are judged in the areas where they are dabbling, then what happens? It sends them reeling into their self-rightous judgmetal state. FVCK EM. WE GET IT. You don't need to beat us over the head with your Gloria Steinam sexual philosophy. It's been done. You're a bit too late.

I have ABSOLUTELY no problem with someone living a free life. No problem AT ALL!!! Just don't start crying your persecuted bullshit, when you post your nonsense in inapproptiate places and then get lambasted for it. You fucking revel in the married dudes falling for it..however you are inadequately prepared for when the others of that community, don't.

10 Comments:

At 4:56 PM, Blogger Bravie said...

LOL. 100% agree. 1000% agree.

 
At 5:05 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Huh? I have no idea what is going on. I hate that.

 
At 5:06 PM, Blogger yvonne said...

Word.

I couldn't have said it better myself, Tkit.

 
At 8:10 AM, Blogger ~Nutz said...

*sits with Jen*

 
At 1:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*sits with Bravie and Augie*

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger Puffy said...

I know nothing.

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger Breezy said...

*sits with Bravie, Augie and Boo*

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger Swami said...

I have no idea what you're talking about - well, in general but not specifically. Can I still with Bravie, Augie and Boo?

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger Swami said...

And Breezy. I should have said 'and Breezy' because I copied and pasted 'Bravie, Augie and Boo' from her comment. Evidently I am pathetically lazy today.

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Deep breaths, hon. You don't need this stress.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home