Wednesday, June 13, 2007

The Final Interview.

DH had his phone interview last night. After that, they told him they would call him next week but ended up calling today at 2:00 to set it up. It's the 29th of June. *hops* I can only hope this to offer him the job and talk numbers. **FINGERS CROSSED** The light at the end of the tunnel is there! We can see it but can we actually walk into it??

I think my office is onto my relocation plan. My co-worker who I am close with (we'll call her Abby) but have NOT told, is playing up to the boss LIKE.CRAZY. I know Abby wants my job and that's all good and fine. She and TEE are going to have to fight it out. Now THAT should be interesting. Because if TEE was pissed she didn't get my job five years ago, she's going to be absolutely VOLCANIC when she doesn't get it again. Poor Abby is really going to feel her wrath. If, on the off chance, TEE does get my job? Abby will quit within 2 weeks. Gauranteed.

Now the secret that I am going to share with all of you that I haven't told anyone in my office is that ***REMOVED FOR SECURITY REASONS. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE SECRET, E-MAIL ME*** Neither Abby nor TEE know about this. When that bit o' knowledge hits the light of day, there should be some lovely firework action. Fun stuff!!

I also wanted to thank everyone for the encouragement and good wishes. It means a lot. I am sure you're also thrilled that if we make this move, you won't have to listen to me bitch about my job anymore. LOL!

7 Comments:

At 3:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooooh, I want to know.

*runs to email Tkit*

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger Bravie said...

Incoming email. *grin*

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger Swami said...

Congrats on picking Charlotte, TK!

It is always entertaining to watch people in-fight when their work world changes.

I want to know the secret but I don't have your email! *POUT* Will you let somebody who does know and who has my email tell me? Or you could tell me by commenting in an old blog post and then erasing it right away. I will still see the post in my email notification thing. Do you have your email notification thing turned on? I can send you my e-address that way too.

Okay - I'm being too pushy, aren't I?

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger ~Nutz said...

*pout*

I wanna know too!

How 'bout you e-mail me:
bballnutz (at) yahoo (dot) com

Please?

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger thndrkttn said...

I posted it in Tom's wife's blog. :)

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger ~Nutz said...

Oh! I forgot!!!

*crossing fingers for Mr. Tkit*

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Workplace politics, gotta love it.

Good wishes for DH & the job! *fingers crossed*

Off to Tom's wife's blog...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home