Thursday, June 07, 2007

Tough Day.

*sigh*

There was a hair on the floor of the Jimi Hendrix Experience bathroom today and I almost passed out from nausea. Then as I was weaving down the hallway, reeling from the trauma of the errant bathroom hair, I noticed a huge spider on the wall, like the size of a baseball, huge. I screamed, fell backwords, and to keep myself from hitting my head, I grabbed the wooden doorway which led to me getting a splinter. Michelle had to pull it out wherein, I promptly lost consciousness.

*sigh* *pours drink* *poot*

Ahhh, that's better. *grin*

8 Comments:

At 3:53 PM, Blogger mtw said...

*copy*
*paste*

Are we taking copy and paste a little too far?

Do you have a guest blogger?

Are you one of those creepy, creepy, people who gets a new friend then starts dressing, talking, walking, and pooping like her, as if you want to take over her identity?

*looks suspiciously*

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger Jen said...

*leaves hair on blog floor*

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger Bravie said...

*sniff* You guys have to stop this. *runs away crying*

*smooch*

 
At 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*poot*

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger ~Nutz said...

Poor you! :(

{{{hugs}}}

Thank goodness for Michelle!

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger yvonne said...

You guys are gonna give Bravie a big head. :-)

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger kim (weltek) said...

There there. Have some boxed wine.

 
At 5:10 PM, Blogger kim (weltek) said...

ehehhemmm, nutz and augie, pretend you got the memo (I don't have all your email addresses, mmmkay!?).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home