Thursday, June 21, 2007

Monday at noon.

You're never sure how much you want something until you think you've got it and suddenly, it gets yanked away. That's how DH and I felt earlier this week. The firm DH has had two interviews with, rescheduled the third and final interview because the CEO couldn't make it. Then they rescheduled him again. Then it kinda of felt as though they were jerking us around and couldn't figure out a date. We figured it was over and the opportunity was gone. *sobs* I cried. *sobs* Seriously though, it seemed the future had gone black (because staying in this job, that house, this city, is the darkness of hell.) Fortunately, the heavens (or Poppa Jerry) smiled on us, they called with everything in place and they want DH sooner than the original date. It's all back on, they are paying for EVERYTHING (even sending a private car to pick him up at the airport). He flies out Sunday morning. He starts his final interview Monday morning at 9:00am. We're thinking that we'll know whether we're moving to North Carolina by Monday at noon.

Thank goodness I am going to be busy on Monday. Otherwise, around 10:00am, you'd find me wandering the office muttering to myself.

I so rarely ask for good thoughts or anything like that but if you could all 'hope' with me, that'd be fantastic. I promise to post the results as soon as I hear.

Oh and one of my favorite pics of my pups. Don't think I have posted this one.

19 Comments:

At 3:34 PM, Blogger mtw said...

Tkit, you've really been through the ringer this week, haven't you? I'm thinking the very best thoughts I can for you.

*hope*
*hope*
*hope*
*crosses fingers* <-- too hard to type this way ;)

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger ~Nutz said...

I will be sure to send all the good vibes to reach NC on Monday!

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger Bravie said...

I will be sending all of my good vibes your way. *smooch*

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger sharnina said...

You have all of my prayers, hopes, good vibes and whatever else I can send your way.

((hugs))

 
At 8:15 AM, Blogger Breezy said...

Good luck! Good vibes coming your way.

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger kim (weltek) said...

I would think you'd know by now that corporate america loves to reschedule and it's not a deal breaker. Try to quiet the pessimist in you and be an optimist now!

Good luck to DH!

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger Zombs said...

Oh I am sending the very best of thoughts. I really hope it works out for you.

 
At 11:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*crosses fingers*

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger Swami said...

I'll be thinking positive thoughts until you post on Monday! I think he's in.

You take good pup pics. You should make a calendar.

 
At 1:40 AM, Blogger Puffy said...

Breathtaking photo...

*He's got the job* vibes headed your way!

 
At 5:19 AM, Blogger MM said...

*hopes with everyone else*

I'll be thinking of you and sending lots of good vibes!

 
At 7:52 AM, Blogger thndrkttn said...

I feel completely sick to my stomach right now. The last time I felt this nervous was right before I walked down the aisle.

*holds breath*

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger kim (weltek) said...

It's almost 1:00 EST....so????? *holds breath in anticipation*

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger ~Nutz said...

Any news yet?

*crossing fingers*

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger arkie said...

Well???

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger thndrkttn said...

I posted on OT. This all just stinks.

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger Jen said...

The wait will be worth it once he has the job, and I have a feeling that he will indeed get it.

*good thoughts*
*hugs*

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger yvonne said...

Just popping in to tell you I'm sending tons of good vibes both to you and your DH.

And i LOVE the doggies! *melt*

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger Kimmah said...

hope it all works out! charlotte is a great city!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home