Friday, June 15, 2007

WordPerfect

1. Where is your cell phone?
Purse

2. You're single/taken?
taken

3. Your hair?
CURLY!

4. Your mother?
judgmental

5. Your father?
brilliant

6. Your favorite thing?
DH (although Oopie Poopie is a VERY close second)

7. Your dream last night?
complicated

8. Your favorite drink?
gin

9. Your dream car?
1969Chevelle

10. The room you're in?
office

11. Your ex?
Douchebag

12. Your fear?
drowning

13. Where were you last night?
home

14. what you're not?
patient

15. Muffins?
Decline

16. One of your wish list items?
dishwasher

17. The last thing you did?
ATM

18.What are you wearing?
Cute!

19. Your pet or pets?
ADORED!

20. Your computer?
dusty

21. Your life?
changing

22. Your mood?
apprehensive

23. Missing some one?
Michael

24. Your car?
dirty

25. Your work?
SVCKS!!

26. Like someone?
Fox

27. Your favorite color?
pink

28. When is the last time you laughed real hard?
*boggle* (I have no idea! How pathetic is that?!)

29. Crush's first name?
Stephen (as in Hyde from that 70's show)

30. Dream job?
doggiedaycare

3 Comments:

At 3:17 PM, Blogger Bravie said...

I'm sorry but I always laugh when you use the word douchbag. I have no idea why it makes me giggle. *smooch*

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger momma said...

HOW do you live without a dishwasher?!?!?! Holy crap. I'd never ever eat at home.

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger Schnookie said...

I hate dishwashers. It's just always easier for me to wash them. I hate unloading dishwashers. I suppose if I had children, the dishwasher would be a godsend.

*giggles* at the name Oopie Poopie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home