Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Do you say "thank you" and some other stuff.

I just took one of my employees out to lunch for her birthday. She didn't say thank you. Didn't even say she enjoyed it. Now obviously I didn't take her out just so she would thank me, but I can't imagine someone paying for my meal and not thanking them. I shouldn't be surprised because she has NEVER thanked me for a meal that I pay for her. Or her Christmas gifts that I get her.

I am so fvcking done with this job and these fvcking people. You have no idea. Can't wait to get out of here. As of right now, 25 more working days. Wooo hoooo!

On a related note, my boss screamed at me (complete with foaming at the mouth and spitting) on Monday for about and hour and a half for an incident that took place over three weeks ago and an incident that he was present for. Why didn't he address it when he was standing there three weeks ago? Why? Because he had no problem with it then. He's a fvcking pussy and that douchebag attorney in the other office is leaning on my boss to get at me because the douche bag attorney and don't get along. So my boss needed to puff his chest out and try and look like a tough guy instead of sticking up for me. He had no issue with the incident three weeks ago!

Now the fun part. He basically blindsided me with this bitch session on Monday as soon as I walked in the door from being on vacation in Puerto Rico. Well, I'll tell you, karma's a bitch. Today? He got re-ended and his Volvo staion wagon was totalled. *cue Nelson laugh* Ha Ha.

11 Comments:

At 2:50 AM, Blogger mm said...

Wow, I can't imagine not saying thank you. My dad buys almost all our meals when we go out, and I would bet that I have *never* not said thank you. Unbelievable. Me? I would have probably said something to her about it. I lose self-control, not to. I would have asked her if it was alright, and then followed it up by saying, "since you didn't mention anything about it". *shrug* It's pointless. Rude people suck.

Your boss? Is PAMF! I think you should give his email addy to Carey, and let her go off on him. *grin*

Really, sorry you had to listen to him rant like that. That's too bad about his car. ;)

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger ~Nutz said...

Oh man! You can't get out of there soon enough! Sheesh. The nerve of some people!

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Wow, you're really pissed. I think you got some angry spittle on me. *wipes cheek*

She should have said thank you & your boss shouldn't be a douche.

I think your officially emotionally checked out of this job now. I hope you can move soon & find something else!

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger Swami said...

I hope you have quit buying her lunch! I cannot imagine not saying Thank You. Of course, she is going to buy you a farewell lunch just before you leave, right?

Death to all PAMF bosses!

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger Bravie said...

grrrrr. I can fianlly get into blogger to respond.

I'll just say "ditto" to everything that I said on the phone.

BTW, you look elegant today. *wink*
*giggle*

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger thndrkttn said...

CAREY!!! GAH! Don't play with me like that. It's all I have been able to think about. *sigh* AND? I wrote my letter this afternoon. *hangs head* Just not sure I am going to send it. You and I in this respect are just too much alike. I am actually thrilled I could share this with you and have you totally, totally get it. *smooch*

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger Bravie said...

*smooch* I'm with you ever step of the way, babe.

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

I can't imagine not saying thank you for things. I always thank the cashier and the bagger when I'm at the grocery store and they always look like they're about to die of shock. When I go to Wendy's and give my order, I say thank you into the speaker after they give me my total. They always come back on with a startled sounding "Your welcome."

Your boss and coworkers are jackasses. I'm glad you'll be out of this job soon.

*points and laughs at boss's car* :-)

 
At 10:04 PM, Blogger Puffy said...

How much did you pay the guy to rear-end the boss's car?

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger Bravie said...

LOL @ Puffy.

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger Aislinn Sirk said...

Shhh Puffy, let's just say, I make deals for my friends.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home