Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Today? I officially resigned from my job...

...but I still can't tell anyone until this Friday. That's part of the secret 'get the good employee hired over TEE' plan. Ha! Come Friday, TEE won't know what hit her. Bwahahaha! Revenge is super delicious.

My last day here is August 10th! Augie's birthday!!! WOOT! Now that's a great day to celebrate. :)

We bought a house in Charlotte. I haven't resized the pics yet but will post them soon. 2400 sq. feet. 4 bedrooms. 2.5 bathrooms. 6 years old. 1/3 acre with a fenced yard. Brand new carpet upstairs and brand new appliances. 11 miles out of uptown Charlotte. Oh and I have a big garden tub to use all of my LUSH stuff with. Exciting stuff. My last day living in Albany will most likely be August 23rd. DH is going down to Charlotte to start on the 27th and will live in a hotel until we close on September 7th. I am going to head up to my parents lake house for a couple weeks to visit with them and my grandparents before I make the 13 hour drive down with dogs in tow. Ryan is going with DH.

So. There it is. A plan that was hatched in late March has come to fruition. I can't believe we have almost pulled this off.

11 Comments:

At 11:39 AM, Blogger Schnookie said...

Yay T-Kit!! Can't wait to see pics of the new place. 2400 sq ft? Sounds fabulously big.

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger Breezy said...

How exciting!!!!

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger Bravie said...

You guys have done an awesome job. So proud of you. *hugs*

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger thndrkttn said...

I'll work on the pics tonight. I'd send you guys the link to the listing but their pictures stink. It's sooooo different from the house we're in now.

I can't believe that in 10 days I will be unemployed for the first time since 1995. And I will no longer work for the U.S. Government!!!!! Woohooo!!!!!!!

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger MM said...

2400 square feet means you can have us all over for the blogger slumber party, right? :)

How truly exciting, Tkit! Can't wait to see the pics.

 
At 3:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! This is super exciting. I really am just so happy for you.

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger kim (weltek) said...

This is a very inspirational story of change, tkit. I'm so glad everything is working out!

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger Swami said...

Congrats, TK! I have garden tub envy.

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger momma said...

OMG! YAY!!!!!!!!!

 
At 1:40 AM, Blogger Puffy said...

Amazing what can be done in 4 months!

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger yvonne said...

Today is the BEST DAY EVER! Your last day at work. FINALLY! Again, I am so happy for you and your sweetie that your lives are going into this new chapter.

Could not have happened to a more deserving couple. Love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home