Saturday, September 22, 2007

The Power of Ten

...stolen from everybody else.

10 Favorites...
Favorite Color: Pink
Favorite Food: Watermelon
Favorite Band: Allman Brothers
Favorite Movie: Almost Famous
Favorite Sport: Basketball
Favorite Season: Summer
Favorite Day Of the Week: Saturday
Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Not a huge fan of ice cream but I'll go with Mint Chocolate Chip
Favorite Time of Day: 6:00 p.m.

9 Currents...
Current Mood: Anxious
Taste: Diet Dr. Pepper
Clothes: Univ. of Michigan t-shirt (Go Blue!) and Ithaca lacrosse shorts.
Current Computer Background: The picture of the pups that I posted down below.
Current Finger/Toenail Color: None/None. I need to paint my toes. That have been primed, I just need to get around to it. They will be painted Cherry Crush.
Current Time: 11:17 a.m. EST
Current Surroundings: Bonus room desk surrounded by various boxes and misc. items.
Current Annoyance(s): The dogs following my.every.single.move.
Current Thought: I don't feel like going to Lowe's to return a floor sample board.

8 Firsts...
First Best Friend: Bobby Guido
First Love: Bobby Guido
First Screen Name: thndrkttn
First Pet: Morgan (bunny)
First Piercing: Ears
First Crush: Bobby Guido
First Music: Prince's Purple Rain and Madonna
First Car: Grey Buick Century

7 Last...
Last Cigarette: 3 weeks ago
Last Drink: Diet Dr. Pepper (drinking it right now!)
Last Car Ride: Walmart and Bank of America.
Last Text Message: Sept 5. "Drive Fast and take lots of chances" from my DH when I was driving down to NC.
Last Movie Seen: 28 Days.
Last Phone call: Made to the painting contractor that we're hiring.
Last CD Played: Allman Brothers off of their box set.

6 Have You Ever...
Have You Ever Dated One Of Your Best Friends: Yep and it was disastrous.
Have you Ever Broken the Law: Yes
Have You Ever Been Arrested: *sigh* Yes.
Have You Ever Skinny Dipped: Yes
Have You Ever Been on TV: A bunch of times for various reasons. My most famous would probably be my guest appearance at the Survivor Reunion show. *snork*
Have You Ever Kissed Someone You Didn't Know: Oh goodness, yes. That all I did my entire freshman year in college.

5 Things...
You're Wearing: Black head band, gold and silver cuff bracelet, pearl earrings, lax shorts, t-shirt.
You Did Last Night: Sulked because my DH was being a jerk to me. He apologized but I am still a bit miffed.
You Can Hear Right Now: Van Halen
You Can't Live Without: I honestly can't think of a anything. A toilet?
Do When You're Bored: Surf the net, play with the dogs or the kitty, itunes, watch crime dramas on tv.

4 Places You've Been To:
1. Paris, France
2. Frankfurt, Germany
3. Bern, Switzerland
4. San Juan, Puerto Rico

3 People You Can Tell Anything To:
Fox, Heather and DH

2 Choices...
1. Black or White: Black
2. Hot or Cold: Cold

1 Person You'd Do Anything For:
Dolly

5 Comments:

At 9:51 AM, Blogger Jen said...

I thought your favorite band was The Greatful (Grateful?) Dead.

 
At 11:04 AM, Blogger thndrkttn said...

Nope. That's DH's. My second would be Led Zeppelin and then The Dead.

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger Puffy said...

Last cigarette 3 weeks ago? Mahvelous!

 
At 9:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What, no San Francisco? I thought everyone had been to SF.

And I applaud you on the ciggies!

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger kim (weltek) said...

*giggle* I like the text message from DH.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home